Quotations from registered, reputed and experienced software companies, having a valid GSTIN, are invited for installation of a well featured standard Online Admission Software with the following basic features and specs:
Detail technical specification
The Online Admission portal must contain the following features:-
1. Provision of licensed version high security database.
2. Provision of Advanced Cloud based server.
3. Provision of Unlimited Database (size and number), Unlimited Server space, and unlimited bandwidth.
4. Provision for Payment Gateway and SMS Gateway in the Portal.
5. Provision for Day-night support through phone and online during Admission Period.
Merit List Preparation and publication
6. Highly secured Admin Portal.
7. The Merit List will be published on a particular date and time, as specified by the College on admission Portal.
8. The merit list will be prepared based on the criteria specified by the College as per norms of University.
9. Subject wise, Stream wise and Category wise Provisional merit list generation
10. Subject wise, Stream wise and Category wise Final merit publication
E-counseling [Online Counseling & Online Admission]
11. Provision for intake capacity wise e-counseling list publication.
12. When a student pays the admission fees, his/her seat should be reserved for that course.
13. Admitted Students will be allowed to cancel his/her admission in the respective subject and again get admission through e-counseling via payment gateway in another subject.
14. Provision for adjustment of admission fees paid in case of change of subject.
15. Provision for TC through Admin Panel.
16. Uploading provision for Notice, Prospectus and Specimen Copy of Form.
17. Provision to set start dates and end dates for online applications for Candidate’s Application Form Submission, Edit Login etc.
18. Provision of full control by the college in Merit List, E-counseling list, Admitted Student list, Cancel student list.
19. Provision for view record of Admitted Students and Cancelled Students
20. Provision of Admitted Students data in excel form.
21. Student registration as per University format along with admitted students photo, signature, excel data, registration form must be provided.
22. Provision for downloading the Admitted and Cancelled/Transferred Student Database in a format compatible with the offline student management system software already running in the College.
Quotations much reach the College office by post or by email with in April 20, 2019. It must contain proof of experience in the related area, copy of license, copy of PAN & GSTIN. It must also contain applicable GST, AMC and support specifications etc. Suitable companies may be called for a demo on a short notice.
Our address: Fakir Chand College, PO+PS Diamond Harbour, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal Pin 743331