1.The College Hours for General Section and B.Ed. Section are from 10:15 AM to 5:00 PM. For Morning section, it is from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
2.A minimum of 75% attendance is essential as per University regulations. Violation of this regulation will invite disciplinary steps by the College authorities.
3.All College Examinations are scheduled as per University norms and students’ attendance in those examinations is a must.
4.Discipline and Decorum:
- Maintenance of proper disciplines in all classes and in the College campus is a must and the College Authority reserves the right to take any punitive action on violation of the rules.
- Any form of indiscipline or disorderly behaviour in a vacant classroom or in any other place inside the campus and unnecessary loitering and gossiping in College corridors are strictly prohibited.
- Any forms of indecent and unlawful acts in the campus are strictly forbidden.
- Use of mobile phones in the classrooms, laboratories and library will be considered as a punishable offence.
5.Meeting with the Principal: Students can meet the Principal between 2.00pm and 4.00pm from Monday to Friday and between 12.00pm to 1.30pm on Saturday (any urgency will be duly dealt with).
6. Attestation: For any attestation purpose students should approach the Head Clerk between 12.00 noon and 3.00pm (any urgency will be duly dealt with).
7. Notices: Students should take great care to look up the Notice Board and excuses may not be considered if the notices on the display board are ignored.
8. Students must see that College property/walls are not damaged/defaced.
9. Students are to abide by the Rules and Regulations, Instructions, Directives and Notifications framed and issued by the College authority and/or by the University from time to time.
10. Concessions in tuition fees, free studentship and stipends are granted only on the basis of criteria laid down by the concerned authorities.
11. Students should not enter the professors’ room without taking permission.